Interested in the Stage? Your time has come to join the club

The Drama Club is holding virtual meetings this week for interested students.

Students performing in Little Women the Musical in March of 2020; Left to Right: Savannah Weber, Julia Pelston, Lauren Brooks

Lindy Dale, Writer

Monday Dec 7 and Thursday Dec 10, the Drama Club will be holding virtual table readings of some short plays they hope to perform later this year.

The readings will be held through a Google Meet beginning at 7 pm on both days. The meetings are anticipated to last 60-90 mins.

Monday the group will read a series of plays titled The Secrets of Wildest Neverland. Thursday will be a reading of another series called Superhero Town.

A table read is when a performing group comes together to read a script for the first time. Auditions for the show have not been held therefore roles have not been assigned. Students will instead have the opportunity to become familiar with the characters and plot as they act out various roles. 

Auditions will be held at a later date, depending on how things play out in the near future. Attending the read-through does not mean you have to audition.

If you would like to participate join the Google Classroom using the code 73fxsth

For more information sign up for the Drama Club remind by texting @4c3f2a to 81010 or contact club sponsor, Sarah Dakin, at [email protected]

Google Classroom – 73fxsth

Remind- @4c3f2a