The Central Times

Say Thank You

Has someone 'just been kind' to you? Show your appreciation on the Wall of Gratitude

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

When you feel inspired to show your appreciation for something, check out the Wall of Gratitude by Ms. Wortham’s room (111). Other areas will be set up in the 200’s, 300’s and 400’s soon.

10 Comments

10 Responses to “Say Thank You”

1. Devon Heath on September 21st, 2018 8:46 am

I love this idea so much. Everyone needs to express their gratitude and appreciation.

2. tyler on September 21st, 2018 11:33 am

I love the idea but believe more needs to be done. This isn’t enough.

3. Trent Thompson on September 21st, 2018 11:42 am

This is a good idea. Everyone should know how to express and show their appreciation.

4. Whitney on September 21st, 2018 11:55 am

This is a wonderful idea.

5. Delanna Betlej on September 21st, 2018 1:38 pm

This is such a beautiful idea! I love how positive this is.

6. amanda kratzwald on September 21st, 2018 1:49 pm

I love this idea and I believe it can spark a change and radiate positivity throughout our school

7. Jordan Bloom on September 23rd, 2018 7:55 am

I think this is a great way to get the individuals who don’t like to express how the feel to actually say how they feel without telling someone directly.

8. Rebecca McCullough on September 24th, 2018 10:26 am

I think this is a really good idea because there is just never enough positivity and this is a good way to start adding a bit more to our school. People aren’t told often enough how appreciated they are and sometimes it can cause problems for individuals so this is also a good way to show others that you appreciate them.

9. Kaylie Crick on September 26th, 2018 4:20 pm

I have a name Emmilyn Cline I broke my foot and in ec3 she helps me all the time like holding doors open helps me get through the class with everyone’s stuff everywhere

10. Mary Williams on September 27th, 2018 9:10 am

This is a good idea so other can get to know you and how you feel deep down inside. Helping others and being kind to others is very important because when i go through school I see many students doing this or that and all i do is smile and wave. I’m kind to others and i want people to know.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Navigate Left
  • Say Thank You

News

Central students accepted into GSA and GSP

• Say Thank You

News

Spring Madness is here

• Say Thank You

News

BADD Club offers help to anyone in need

• Say Thank You

News

Students to share projects at 110th NAACP anniversary event on March 19

• Say Thank You

News

Yearbook quote and senior ads due Friday

• Say Thank You

News

ACT Inspiration

• Say Thank You

News

New Contributing Writer

• Say Thank You

News

Bruin JROTC hosts Hardin County Drill Cup

• Say Thank You

News

Academic Team advances to state!

• Say Thank You

News

School nurses speak on school ‘clinic’

Navigate Right