The Central Times

its.alissaaaa
Sup dude! I'm Alissa and I like to write news stuff. This is my first year on The Central Times and I am excited about what the future holds for this paper.

My favorite color is Green. I LOVE dogs. I am in love with Harry Styles. I'm really lame on insta but really cool on twitter. I spend 68% of my time at work and the other 32% at home doing homework. Right now I am reading, or at least trying to read, The Outsider by Stephen King. I watch a lot of random shows as well but I keep trying to finish Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Andy Samburg is definitely one of my faves. I am a huge fan of horror movies though as well. I have a few best friends who I appreciate with all of my heart. By December I will have gone to 6 concerts. Justin Bieber in like 2010. Demi Lovato in 2015. Then Harry Styles in June, Fall Out Boy in September, Childish Gambino in October, and Waterparks in November. My favorite is band is Fall Out Boy. My favorite singer is Harry Styles. My favorite song is Medication by YUNGBLUD. I don't really know what all to add here. I'm genuinely a nice person and I really do care about the others around me. I want to make Central Hardin a better place for all and would like to hear thoughts on how we the student body could do that. :) That's pretty much it about me in this jumbled up mess. Have fun.:)

"Treat People With Kindness"

Alissa Briscoe, Staff Member

May 20, 2019
Holocaust survivor talks to CHHS students (Story)
Mar 22, 2019
President Jackson Flanagan asks for ideas (Story)
Mar 13, 2019
Central Hardin winter blood drive (Story)
Feb 21, 2019
Central Hardin to go European in June 2020 (Story)
Feb 08, 2019
Senioritis is taking over (Story/Media)
Feb 05, 2019
Is it possible to like music but despise the artist? (Story)
Jan 28, 2019
Senior trip second payment due today (Story)
Dec 06, 2018
Snow Day Decisions (Story)
Nov 14, 2018
Vaping drains your bank account and your energy (Story)
Oct 17, 2018
Finding out what it means to be a Card (Story)
Oct 12, 2018
Fall Break* isn’t meant for homework (Story)
Sep 27, 2018
Foreign Exchange students get up close and personal with Maroon 5 (Story)
Sep 18, 2018
All hail the queen! (Story)
Sep 17, 2018
Band starts season off right (Story)
Sep 12, 2018
Student Section (Story)
Sep 06, 2018
Just Be Kind, CHHS (Story)
Sep 04, 2018
its.alissaaaa (Media)
The Student News Site of Central Hardin High School
Staff